Roseville Adult School Mission Statement
The Roseville Adult School program is an integral part of the Roseville Joint Union High School District providing a learning environment where adults of all ages and varied abilities can continue to learn and use a variety of resources, including technology to become more productive, responsible, and creative members of our local and global community.
Roseville Joint Union High School District Mission Statement
The Roseville Joint Union High School District will provide all students with a rigorous and relevant education designed to give them the opportunity to acquire, apply, and practice the knowledge, skills and behaviors needed to fulfill their adult roles and responsibilities in the twenty-first century.
The District will motivate all students to become life-long learners who are responsible and productive citizens in a global society.
Expected School-wide Learning Results
Students completing their educational program will become:
Responsible Individuals who:
- Contribute to their communities
- Identify and pursue personal, educational, and career goals
- Apply acquired knowledge to everyday life
- Demonstrate tolerance and acceptance of others
Empowered Individuals who:
- Gain confidence in their ability to succeed
- Advocate on their own behalf
Advocates of Education who:
- Model higher educational standards and goals for family, friends, and co-workers.
- Value education and nurture family members of all ages to strive toward educational goals
Lifelong Learners who:
- Grow and develop academically
- Demonstrate self-discipline, self-confidence, and motivation
- Use technology to educate, advocate, and communicate
- Think critically and listen actively in the classroom
- Increase their marketability through education